Advance your skills
Join other senior product leaders.
For Product Leaders, Directors, & VPs.
Are you a senior product leader?
Join a ProductBC Roundtable to advance your leadership skills.
ProductBC created a Sr. Product Leaders Roundtable in 2017 to connect VPs and other senior product people so they could share their challenges and brainstorm solutions. ProductBC is creating a second group due to the success of the first roundtable. The roundtable is looking to connect product leaders to share in their collective wisdom, tackle meaty problems, and accelerate their personal and corporate growth.
Would you like to bounce ideas off others in a similar capacity as you? Would you like to be part of an all-star product roundtable to grow your companies together?
If so, then this roundtable is for you!
HOW TO apply
Please use the application form below. You will be asked a series of questions related to you, your company, and your role.
In order to join, applicants must be:
- Currently managing five or more product managers
- Meeting with their executive team regularly to discuss strategy
- Responsible for profit and loss or customer impact
- A paid member of ProductBC
- In addition, meetings occur every month and we expect you to commit the time join us at least once every two-months. (We know schedules can get busy so this may not always be possible.)
What types of product roundtables do we offer?
- Senior Product Leaders – for people managing 5 or more product managers
- Product Leaders – for people managing between 2-4 product managers
- APM – for people newer to PM with 2 or less years of experience
What if I do not meet some of the criteria?
There is some flexibility as long as we maintain the quality and value of the program. Please email email@example.com and let him know what you’re looking to gain from the Roundtable.