Spring 2019 Program Application is Open for Mentors
We’re looking for eager mentors looking to contribute to the community and join the ProductBC’s Spring 2019 mentorship program.
The program aims to match you with your ideal mentee based on these areas of professional interest:
- Career and Role Development: advice on finding and achieving your next role, starting out at a new company, understanding the product management role, advice on processes, practices, tools, methodologies, and skills development.
- Product Advisor: support in finding alternatives / solutions to the specific challenges of the products you manage.
- Leadership Development: developing thought leadership, general management and cross-functional management skills.
But wait, there’s more!
Over the past four sessions, we’ve found that members get a ton of value from the mentorship program, and it gets better every time.
This year we’re using a new Mentorship Management application. It’s designed to be more efficient, more scalable, and to remove any human bias from the matching process. We’re sure this is going to address some prior matching challenges and provide a great matching experience.
- Application period: January 12th to February 10th
- Interview and matching event: March 5th
- Mentoring time: mid-March to July 31st:
What if I have questions about signing up?
We’re happy to answer any of your questions. Just reach out to our mentorship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I join?
You’ve come to the right… web page.
- Fill in the form below to create an account and hit “Join the Program”. If you don’t see the form, then you’re already logged in, so just hit the button.
- You’ll be sent a thank-you email with a link to our new mentorship software.
- Follow that link to fill out your mentor profile.
- We’ll send you a series of communication leading up to the March 5th matching event.