Spring 2021 Program
Application is Open for Mentors
We’re looking for eager mentors looking to contribute to the community and join the ProductBC Spring 2021 mentorship program.
The program aims to match you with your ideal mentee based on these areas of professional interest:
- Career and Role Development: advice on finding and achieving your next role, starting out at a new company, understanding the product management role, advice on processes, practices, tools, methodologies, and skills development.
- Product Advisor: support in finding alternatives / solutions to the specific challenges of the products you manage.
- Leadership Development: developing thought leadership, general management and cross-functional management skills.
- Jan 4 – Feb 14: Application period
- Feb 15 – Feb 27: Matching process for interviews
- Feb 28- Mar 9: Phone interviews with potential mentors who are not available for the event (mentees to book)
- Mar 9: Matching event (online)
- Mar 18: Final pairing – emails sent to all pairs to start their program
- Mar 18 – Jun 18: Mentoring period
What if I have questions about signing up?
We’re happy to answer any of your questions. Just reach out to our mentorship team at email@example.com.
How do I join?
You’ve come to the right web page.
- Fill in the form below to create an account and hit “Join the Program”. If you don’t see the form, then you’re already logged in, so just hit the button.
- You’ll be sent a thank you email with a link to our mentorship application form.
- Follow that link to fill out your mentor profile.
- We’ll send you a series of communications leading up to the Mar 9th online matching event. Please note that if you are a new member, you will be receiving a confirmation email to subscribe to these series of communications.