Autumn 2020 Program
Application is Open for Mentors
We’re looking for eager mentors looking to contribute to the community and join the ProductBC Autumn 2020 mentorship program.
The program aims to match you with your ideal mentee based on these areas of professional interest:
- Career and Role Development: advice on finding and achieving your next role, starting out at a new company, understanding the product management role, advice on processes, practices, tools, methodologies, and skills development.
- Product Advisor: support in finding alternatives / solutions to the specific challenges of the products you manage.
- Leadership Development: developing thought leadership, general management and cross-functional management skills.
- Jul 18 to Aug 17: Application period
- Aug 18 to Sept 10: Matching process for interviews
- Sept 11 to Sept 22: Phone interviews with potential mentors who are not available for the event (mentees to book)
- Sept 22: Matching event (online)
- Sept 27: Final pairing – emails sent to all pairs to start their program
- Sept 28 until Dec 18: Mentoring period
What if I have questions about signing up?
We’re happy to answer any of your questions. Just reach out to our mentorship team at email@example.com.
How do I join?
You’ve come to the right web page.
- Fill in the form below to create an account and hit “Join the Program”. If you don’t see the form, then you’re already logged in, so just hit the button.
- You’ll be sent a thank you email with a link to our mentorship application form.
- Follow that link to fill out your mentor profile.
- We’ll send you a series of communication leading up to the September 22 online matching event.