Autumn 2020 Program
We’re looking for eager mentees to join the ProductBC Autumn 2020 mentorship program.
The program aims to match you with your ideal mentor based on these areas of professional interest:
- Career and Role Development: advice on finding and achieving your next role, starting out at a new company, understanding the product management role, advice on processes, practices, tools, methodologies, and skills development.
- Product Advisor: support in finding alternatives / solutions to the specific challenges of the products you manage.
- Leadership Development: developing thought leadership, general management and cross-functional management skills.
Why is there a $25 fee?
Over the past seven sessions, we’ve found that members get a ton of value from the mentorship program, and it gets better every time. The low fee helps us to cover any administrative expenses, and build up a small pool of funds for future in-person mentorship events when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
If you do not get matched with a mentor (given that you have attended the online matching event), you will receive a full refund on your $25 fee.
If you need assistance with the fee, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will figure out options for you.
- Jul 18 to Aug 17: Application period
- Aug 18 to Sept 10: Matching process for interviews
- Sept 11 to Sept 22: Phone interviews with potential mentors who are not available for the event (mentees to book – instructions will be sent)
- Sept 22: Matching event (online) Note: mentees must be able to attend this event
- Sept 27: Final pairing – emails sent to all pairs to start their program
- Sept 28 to Dec 18: Mentoring period
What if I have questions about signing up?
We’re happy to answer any of your questions. Just reach out to our mentorship team at email@example.com.
How do I join?
You’ve come to the right webpage.
- You must be a ProductBC Association member with an active membership. Since an active membership is required to view this section, you are all set here.
- Add this subscription to your ProductBC account and pay the $25 fee.
- You’ll be sent a thank you email with a link to our mentorship application form.
- Follow that link to fill out your mentee profile.
- We’ll send you a series of communication leading up to the September 22 online matching event.
You must be a ProductBC member to join the Mentorship Program as a mentee. If you're already a member, login here.
Otherwise, click here to signup and become a ProductBC Association member first, before returning to the Mentorship Program page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.